Today I’m sharing yet another website to help you earn passive income online. The website that I’m sharing today is called PacketStream. PacketStream is a peer-to-peer proxy network designed for sharing bandwidth on the PacketStream network and allowing users all over the world to have access to content on the internet through their secure network. Customers can purchase bandwidth and browse the web from residential IPs to protect their browsing privacy.
There are two parties involved in the PacketStream network.
Sellers: This party sells bandwidth on the network. They share their bandwidth with PacketStream buyers. Sellers can make passive income by downloading the PacketStream software and running it in the background.
Buyers: This party buys bandwidth on the network. PacketStream network routes their internet traffic through PacketStream sellers allowing for increased privacy and access to geo-restricted content while browsing the web. PacketStream allows customers to access web content that might otherwise be blocked or modified when using a traditional VPN or proxy service.
Residential use-cases include:
- Private Browsing: Prevent IP tracking and commercial data mining. Keep your online identity safe.
- IP Ban Prevention: Relay your traffic through residential IPs without being blocked or banned from web services that would normally block VPN/proxy access.
- Geolocation Control: Specify the geolocation of your request and gain the benefits of viewing region-locked content from any location.
Commercial use-cases include:
- Price Comparison: Learn how competitors algorithmically price their offerings to users all over the world.
- Brand Protection: See how your brand is being represented online and search for improper use of IP and trademarks.
- QA Testing: Test the performance and availability of your own web & mobile services from any geolocation in the world.
- Ad Verification: See exactly what your users see when they visit your website or mobile app. View your own pages to ensure your ad-partners aren’t serving misleading advertisements and violating your ad policies.
- Web Scraping: Use web automation tools for market research & business intelligence without being throttled.
PacketStream pays sellers $0.10/GB of bandwidth. Factors that will play a big role on what you can earn are bandwidth, bandwidth speed and supply and demand .
PacketStream uses PayPal to process customer payouts. The minimum cashout amount is $5.00. A 3% fee is applied to cashouts. You can check the balance on the dashboard as follows:
PacketStream’s referral program pays you 20% of whatever your referrals earn for their entire time on the platform.
Click here if you would like to sign up.